Casa Raquel y Osmani Cienfuegos- 60 CUC
- ( 30 CUC )
- ( 30 CUC )
The House Raquel and Osmany is a venue with a terrace that rents one or two independent double rooms in the centre of the city of Cienfuegos, also known as the Pearl of the South, the place where was born the prestigious cuban singer Benny Moré.
Features of the House, Raquel and Osmany:
- Two double bedrooms, one with double bed and another with two beds
- Each room with air conditioning
- Private bathroom for each room, with hot water 24 hours
- Electricity 110 and 220 volts
- Terrace to enjoy the fresh air
- It provides services of breakfasts and exquisite dinners, at the request of guests, price to agree on a destination according to the menu
- Parking service
- Permitted companions
- The price includes cleaning, bed linen and towels
The House Raquel and Osmany you can rent each double room at any season of the year with capacity for up to two adults. If you rent the two rooms, the house is independent. For accommodation of children to ask the possibility of adding a cot or cot and if you have additional cost.
In the very center of the city of Cienfuegos. The main avenue is a succession of colonial buildings, some very well-preserved. The environment is mostly concentrated in a couple of streets and you will soon get to the plaza José Martí, near the beautiful Paseo del Prado, the ice cream parlor Coppelia, the sculpture of Benny Moré and the Historic Centre.